question

brianatwork avatar image
0 Likes"
brianatwork asked ·

Updating listings via API that were created by the eBay Shopify App?

Hello, eBay Developers! My client is managing thousands of listings using the eBay Shopify App. A large percentage of these listings are in the **Ready to publish** or unpublished state. Before publishing these listings, multiple fields need to be edited in mass. Hoping to do this via the eBay API. Keep in mind, these listings have not been published yet and were created by the eBay Shopify App. Based on the documentation, it seems like the **updateOffer** call is what I'm looking for. Would you mind pointing me in the right direction? Thank you, Brian
apiebayshopify
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ankit_developersupport avatar image
1 Like"
ankit_developersupport answered ·
Hi @brianatwork, You are going in the right direction 'UpdateOffer' updates an existing offer which may be in published state (active eBay listing), or in an unpublished state and yet to be published with the publishOffer call. The unique identifier (offerId) for the offer to update is passed in at the end of the call URI. You can go through the document for a complete description [ https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/inventory/resources/offer/methods/updateOffer][1]. Best Regards eBay Developer Support [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/inventory/resources/offer/methods/updateOffer

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brianatwork avatar image
0 Likes"
brianatwork answered ·
Thank you, @ankit_developersupport. I'll give this a try and report back the results.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.