question

bikefridge avatar image
7 Likes"
bikefridge asked ·

getOrderTransactions returning 10007 Internal error to the application

We can't download orders that came in on 12th September 2019. We get the error 10007 'Internal error to the application' back from the eBay API. We've had this issue for over 24 hours now. We can get orders from 13th Sept ok.
10007getordertransactionsinternal error to the application
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bcstampsuk avatar image
2 Likes"
bcstampsuk answered ·
I'm also getting problems GetOrders, although the same error message: XmlException: Unexpected end of file while parsing Name has occurred Looks like the eBay API XML returned is incomplete. This started yesterday although is still happening today.
· Share
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bcstampsuk avatar image
1 Like"
bcstampsuk answered ·
I have changed the siteid from 3 (UK) to 0 (USA) temporarily and the GetOrders call is now working for me. Obviously this isn't a long term solution, but allows me to process today's orders. I wasn't getting quite the same error message as above, but just incase this helps anyone else temporarily or helps the API support(?) to fix this.
· Share
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

velofox_uk avatar image
1 Like"
velofox_uk answered ·
Same for me - I've been getting this error intermittently since yesterday on GetOrders 2019-09-13 11:12:34 Failure <shortmessage>Internal error to the application.</shortmessage> <longmessage>Internal error to the application.</longmessage> <errorcode>10007</errorcode> <severitycode>Error</severitycode> <errorclassification>SystemError</errorclassification> 911 19067554
· Share
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bikefridge avatar image
0 Likes"
bikefridge answered ·
>>I found the cause of failure for my request - one specific order (shipping address USA) was causing the 10007.<< I've noticed that from time to time too, but it use to be rare. Now lots of orders seem to be causing the problem since 12th Sept
· Share
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

velofox_uk avatar image
0 Likes"
velofox_uk answered ·
I found the cause of failure for my request - one specific order (shipping address USA) was causing the 10007. I marked it as dispatched, and fetched orders awaiting dispatch, and the error went away. So it's not an issue with the API call per se, but rather it's an issue with specific orders. I'm not sure what it is about that one specific order, I can't find anything telling. The problem is also intermittent - so sometimes it will work, most of the time it will fail.
· Share
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.