question

my-searose avatar image
0 Likes"
my-searose asked ·

Can't set Sandbox account type to business

Hi! I keep getting the following error message when i try to list items in my Sandbox account: "You are unable to list items, because you have not confirmed whether your account is for personal or business use." The Sandbox UI won't let me change my account type, though, since I'm always getting redirected to my Dev account landing page whenever I try to access my account settings... Please, could someone change the account type for "testuser_mysearose" to "business" manually? I've already seen other users with the same problem being helped out by that. Thanks in advance!
sandbox-problemaccount typesandbox
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @my-searose, Apologize for the trouble caused to you. I have changed your sandbox user account type "testuser_mysearose" to Business. From now you can also change your account type using this [link][1] Thanks for your patience. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support [1]: https://scgi.sandbox.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ChangeRegistrationAccountType&guest=1

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

my-searose avatar image
0 Likes"
my-searose answered ·
@sagar_developersupport Unfortunately, this doesn't work. When I click on the link, I'm prompted to log in with my Sandbox account, but it doesn't accept my (correct) login data... Could you please reset my account manually, like the support team did for some other users? (Sorry if this shows up twice for you, to me it appears as if my previous comment directly underneath your replay has been deleted, since it doesn't show up anymore)

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·
Hi @my-searose , Use this link to change your test user's account type: https://scgi.sandbox.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ChangeRegistrationAccountType&guest=1 After you submit the change, you will be redirected to the eBay Sandbox home page. Although you will not receive a confirmation, your account type will be changed. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.