question

boggu-1 avatar image
0 Likes"
boggu-1 asked ·

Sandbox user token not working

Hi, From the developer account, I clicked on the "sign in" button, I was taken to the page with the "agree" button and after this I was taken back to the account dashboard and the user token was displayed. All of this was done in the sandbox environment. I added all the necessary keys in the app I am developing and I receive this message: "Error: Token does not exist. The token does not exist, the user must complete the Auth & Auth sign in process to generate token." What does it mean by "complete the Auth & Auth sign in process"? Is there an extra step I have to take for the sandbox user account after generating the token?
sandboxsandbox-problemtoken errortoken problem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jitendra_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jitendra_developersupport answered ·
Hi @boggu-1 Please go through given steps to generate a Token in SandBox, go through the below Doc Ref: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=2018 Best Regards
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.