question

parkerj2125 avatar image
2 Likes"
parkerj2125 asked ·

Cannot enable oAuth

oAuth on the sandbox has suddenly been disabled and there is now an option to enable oAuth. Pressing on the link shows an error message and tells me to contact tech support, I'm not sure why it's happening and I have no debug options, this was working and now has suddenly stopped. Any advice would be appreciated.
tokenoauth
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

matja2460 avatar image
2 Likes"
matja2460 answered ·
Hi @sanjeev_developersupport, I followed your steps, but still no OAuth available. I get an user token, but when I try to get an access token, I ran into this error: { errors: [ { errorId: 2003, domain: ACCESS, category: APPLICATION, message: Internal error, longMessage: There was a problem with an eBay internal system or process. Contact eBay developer support for assistance, parameters: [ { name: reason, value: Failed to transform underlying error response, see logs. } ] } ] } When I click enable on the following link in the auth tokens page > To use eBay's new APIs and latest security features, enable OAuth for your keys. there is a success message with: > For keys with multiple sign-in redirect URLs, go to the Tokens page and enable one sign-in redirect URL only. All other sign-in redirect URLs will not be OAuth enabled But after logout and login again, OAuth ist still not enabled. Please help, I really need access to the sandbox. best regards Mathias Jacob

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

m_2539 avatar image
1 Like"
m_2539 answered ·
I have the same error @sanjeev_developersupport Trying to enable OAuth for the sandbox and getting the error: > "An error occurred during your operation. Please try again" Cannot get an OAuth Application Token

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
1 Like"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @gods_apprentice and matja2460, Apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please go through this Quick OAuth Guide: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=5075 to generate OAuth user access token for your Sandbox keys set and let us know if this helps you. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

gods_apprentice avatar image
1 Like"
gods_apprentice answered ·
I can't enable oauth either :(

krich_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
krich_developersupport answered ·
@matja2460, It does seem like the token server returned an User access token, application tokens do not get returned with a refresh token. Please make sure you create your OAuth tokens using the scopes needed by the methods you are trying to access. Other than this advice, what error message are you receiving? Best regards, eBay Developer Support

matja2460 avatar image
0 Likes"
matja2460 answered ·
hi @sanjeev_developersupport I can get get through the "OAuth Token Flow" and was able to obtain an access and refresh token. But as far as i can see, this is an application token? But for user interactions, like inventory and listings, I need a user token? And this is what is not working. best regards Mathias Jacob

0 Likes"
Hi @parkerj2125 and @johkell-311, Can you please try to generate Oauth user token in the sandbox now and let us know if you still face the issue. Please follow these steps to get OAuth token in Sandbox: 1. Please log at eBay developer program portal and click on Auth token for eBay: https://prnt.sc/p0oqoo 2. Click on sign in sandbox button: https://prnt.sc/p0ouwd 3. It will ask to login with your sandbox account credentials: https://prnt.sc/p0ovbc 4. Grant application access clicking on "Agree" button: https://prnt.sc/p0ovmd 5. You will get your Sandbox Oauth token: https://prnt.sc/p0owko Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

parkerj2125 avatar image
0 Likes"
parkerj2125 answered ·
Can you provide an update please @sanjeev_developersupport?

0 Likes"
Hi @parkerj2125 and johkell-311, We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We are investigating this and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

johkell-311 avatar image
0 Likes"
johkell-311 answered ·
Same problem here.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.