question

aija1425 avatar image
0 Likes"
aija1425 asked ·

Trading API: GetEbayDetailsRequestType with ShippingLocationDetails

Hello, i only get 19 countries in the EbayDetails Response with ShippingLocationDetails as DetailName, including Poland, Spain and France but I miss countries like Portugal and Croatia. I use for this test the site id 77 (germany). At the moment we can only cover these missing Countries with shipping costs for Europe, but our customer wants to be able to specify their own shipping conditions for as many countries as possible because the prices at DHL also differ. Best regards
shiptolocationsgetebaydetailsrequesttypeshippinglocationdetails
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
aija1425 avatar image
0 Likes"
aija1425 answered ·
I would like to extend my question. The customer has noticed that eBay accepts a maximum of 4 national services and 5 international shipping services. This is not enough to provide different prices for each country. So my remaining question is, what is the optimal solution if you have individual prices on DHL for different countries and want to use eBay API where you can only set a price for the whole EU? On the merchant website he can manually set the prices for each country so it should be possible via API in my opinion.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.