question

daviga_66 avatar image
0 Likes"
daviga_66 asked ·

URGENT: Getting "Application ID invalid" Errors for Any ID I Try

In the past 2 hours I'm getting these errors for both my and my developer's ID. Seems to be a global problem then. Production IDs.
apiapi-problem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

daviga_66 avatar image
0 Likes"
daviga_66 answered ·
Thank you @sagar_developersupport, It seems like about 3 hours after the account was re-instated, the calls are now working again. Will update if there are any issues. I was about to open a support ticket via the "app check" tab, which is the free way I used to open tickets with regard to API issues, but it is no longer an option. This tab now only says: "Activate premium support for any contact on your Profile & Contacts page" It does not show any submission form like it used to. What is the way to open a free support ticket going forward? The whole reason I'm using the API is to drive revenue to eBay, so it makes no sense that I'll have to pay for support when these kind of nonsense happen.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·
Hi @ daviga_66 , We have re-initiated the account. Please try again and If any issue comes create a [Support ticket][1] . [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets

daviga_66 avatar image
0 Likes"
daviga_66 answered ·
It's been 9 hours since I opened this ticket and I didn't get any substantial information that can lead to a resolution. This is super urgent @sagar_developersupport .

daviga_66 avatar image
0 Likes"
daviga_66 answered ·
Actually now that I try to log in to my developer account, I get a message that it is "suspended". So I can't even open a ticket. Since the API key of my developer (another person, under another user) is also not working, I suppose his account got suspended too (he didn't tell me yet), even though we did not make any changes to our API calls, so this is very strange. I did not get an suspension notice in my email, checked even my spam folder. I am an EPN partner and having the API access working 24/7 is a must for me. Every minutes that calls are not working is a loss of revenue. Please advise ASAP what is going on and how to resolve this.

daviga_66 avatar image
0 Likes"
daviga_66 answered ·
do you see the issue?

daviga_66 avatar image
0 Likes"
daviga_66 answered ·
@sagar_developersupport If it wasn't obvious, my eBay dev. account username is the one I'm posting this mesagge from: **daviga_66**

0 Likes"
HI @ daviga_66 , Please help us with your eBay developer account username , or else you can file a [support ticket][1]. [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

daviga_66 avatar image
0 Likes"
daviga_66 answered ·
@sagar_developersupport This forum is so broken it won't even let me upload an image. Typical eBay. Had to uplaod to IMGUR: https://imgur.com/fjfwcw1 I don't know how to send you a private message on here. I don't want to post my APPID for all the world to see. Bottom line, this is happening with 3 Different APP ID I have access to, on following calls: GetShippingCost GetMultipleItems GetUserProfile

0 Likes"
HI @ daviga_66 , 1.Can you please elaborate the error with some screen shots. 2.Can you please provide us your eBay developer user name .

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.