question

poundmonkey avatar image
1 Like"
poundmonkey asked

You have exceeded the call threshold per second. Please throttle traffic for this call and then retry.

Getting error as 'You have exceeded the call threshold per second. Please throttle traffic for this call and then retry' Do anyone know how to fix this?
sandboxapi-problemtokenebaytoken errordeveloperapi-call-limitauth token testapi-call
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

poundmonkey avatar image
0 Likes"
poundmonkey answered
We are not making too many calls simultaneously and we are using Auth n Auth Token we use different API Calls Like GetOrders Call like that...New Token has been generated but its throwing the same error

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

poundmonkey avatar image
0 Likes"
poundmonkey answered
Trading API @sanjeev_developersupport

florencedefenseindustries avatar image
0 Likes"
florencedefenseindustries answered

I am facing the same error when I calling GetCategorySpecifics

and I am calling this endpoint for the first time. I have checked my quota of api calls and I still have hits.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.