question

antr666 avatar image
0 Likes"
antr666 asked

Account rejected/suspended

Hi My account seems to have been rejected username I think was: anthonyrudo. Tried a second account username qwad, this one now says account suspended. Submitted a ticket but difficult to explain why it should not be rejected when you won't tell me the reason for the rejection...given I have used the same email address as my eBay account which I have had for years I find this odd...
account rejection
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

antr666 avatar image
0 Likes"
antr666 answered
I will try and register another account on top of the two I have already tried. I do find it strange that my account is good enough to use eBay as a seller and buyer for many years, but considered insecure for use with the developers program.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

antr666 avatar image
0 Likes"
antr666 answered
"Are you already using this email for another eBay account? Please provide a different email address" I don't have another email address.

uavdrop avatar image
0 Likes"
uavdrop answered

I'm in the same boat. Rejected without reason or recourse. Told to contact using the FAQ Support section, but of course...there is no way to contact anyone there.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.