question

daha_843 avatar image
0 Likes"
daha_843 asked ·

bulkCreateOrReplaceInventoryItem - time to complete and inventory limit

We are looking to use the bulkCreateOrReplaceInventoryItem call to upload our inventory to eBay and have listings that number in the thousands. According to the documentation we can only upload 25 at a time and we need to know if there are any caps on how frequently we can call this API endpoint, and how long each call of 25 items would normally take?
apiinventory
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

daha_843 avatar image
0 Likes"
daha_843 answered ·
I think there's a misunderstanding here... I've already read the samples in the API documentation and they do not state how long the average call can take or the cap on how many calls can be made, which was my original question.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered ·

daha_843 avatar image
0 Likes"
daha_843 answered ·
Does anyone have an answer for this, please?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.