question

seanailer avatar image
1 Like"
seanailer asked ·

18 simultaneous threads

Hello, Could I precise, please: What does that mean - "no more than 18 simultaneous threads"? For example, let's review a situation. I have 10 000 item ids and I need to fetch all the information about them as fast as I can by using "GetItem" call. I want to use Java multithreading in order to make that occur faster. Does that mean, that I am able to create only 18 threads in order to divide the ids between them and make GetItem calls in each thread? Or I am speaking about different thing? Thanks in advance!
Javagetitemcallmultithreading
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

seanailer avatar image
1 Like"
seanailer answered ·
Thank you for your answer @sanjeev_developersupport What happens when the app reaches or exceeds the maximum thread amount? Kind regards

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
1 Like"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @seanailer, Thanks for reaching out us. Yes, 18 Simultaneous Threads means your Server-side applications may use a maximum of 18 simultaneous API calls per application. https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=2052 Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

espres6866 avatar image
0 Likes"
espres6866 answered ·
Welcome to the Underworld Markets: My Services Shop Card Dumps: (Cvv234.com) We are hackers group: HackCredit Card – Dumps ATM – AccountPayPal – EbayAccount And Credit Card Full Information SSN DOB and provide additional accounts such as all Country ! US UK CA AU EU ASIA ! (Cvv234.com) In the underground world, we have more than 10 years of experience and we here want to share and provide for you , So to help you make money online wherever you are. Contact me ! READY FOR BUSINESS LOOKING BIG MONEY ONLINE ! Don't worry about scams, I'm here selling for trial with once starting a business. Contact US: -ICQ1:234234 ICQ2:651964886 -Telegram:+1(209) 215-2514 -Whatsapp.+1(209) 215-2514 -Gmail: Cvv234.com@gmail.com -Skyper: live:.cid.9a811a4a5dde8750 -MyWebsite: (Cvv234.com) Thank you for listening to my message! Wish you a good day ! Don't forget to contact us through the information above! (Cvv234.com) Quality reputation always comes first!

sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
@matthewillhit_0, No, you can't get increase this limit. 1. Server-side applications may use a maximum of 18 simultaneous threads per application. (Technically, this means 18 simultaneous threads per AppID, which is a unique identifier for an application.) 2. Client-side applications may use a maximum of 3 (three) simultaneous threads per user. # Any multi-threaded application must have the ability to quickly increase and decrease the thread count per call.

matthewillhit_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
matthewillhit_0 answered ·
Hi @sanjeev_developersupport -- Is there anyway to increase the 18 simultaneous API calls limit?

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @seanailer, If an application consistently using too many threads(exceeds maximum) the API request gets rejected and won't even reach eBay so you would probably get a "connection timeout" issue.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.