question

sarita555 avatar image
1 Like"
sarita555 asked ·

Issues with creating sandbox store

Hi,

I am not able to create the sandbox store.

Everytime i click on manage my store it takes me to the login page and iwhen i try to login it just keeps on showing the login screen again.

Paypal sandbox account has been setup correctly.

How to proceed? Any ideas?

Thank You.

stores
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, This issue has been resolved. Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, Please keep an eye on the Site Status here: https://go.developer.ebay.com/node/332989 for all the updates regarding this issue Cheers!!!

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·

Hi

Store in sandbox is expected to get fix sooner, but it should not block your development at all.

In order to create test transaction, all you need to do is

1. List an item as a test seller

2. As a test buyer, purchase the item and complete the checkout flow.

Listing an item can be done from SYI(Sell Your Item) in UI or AddItem api.  You can go ahead and list items even without having any store. This doesn't have any dependency on store as far as creating test transactions is concerned.

Thanks

· 1 · Share

This ticket says its resolved but I still have the same issue. I need to test the store functionality (store categories etc) so really need this.
0 Likes 0 · ·
sarita555 avatar image
0 Likes"
sarita555 answered ·

Hi, 

But how long is it going to take to get it resolved? I have seen many tickets having the same issue and still unresolved.

Its blocking the development. 

Is there any other way that i could create test transactions for my account.

Please help.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·

Hi

Yes this is a known issue.

Here is the site status posted for the same : https://go.developer.ebay.com/content/store-subscription-broken-sandbox

The engineering is still working on this issue and we will update the site status as soon as the issue is resolved.

Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.