question

2014.chedg avatar image
0 Likes"
2014.chedg asked

Paypal email address

After recently being the victim of having our account hacked and the paypal email addressed changed on some listings I need to do a report on all our listings to report on which paypal address is against each listing and or going forward flag any that have been changed as this is not something eBay notify you of. I have got the API working so it returns all our listings without too much difficulty but the paypal email address field is always empty. I am developing in C# and using the GetMyeBaySellingCall to get all our listings. Within the ActiveListReturn.ItemArray is a field called PayPalEmailAdress field but it is always null. I feel I must be missing something here any ideas / pointers would be most welcome.
paypal email address
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered
Hi @2014.chedg , Can you please provide us the details :- 1. Sample request 2. Please confirm you are in the sandbox or production environment. 3. Did this work previously or are you trying to make this API call for the first time? Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.