question

phil2fer66 avatar image
0 Likes"
phil2fer66 asked

API limits

I've been trying for months to send a request from this page https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets?tab=app-check and I have an error as an answer : "An error occurred while processing your request." I've tried all kinds of browsers and always made mistakes someone has an answer ?????? Thks
api-limit
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered
HI @phil2fer66, Apologize for the inconvenience. Let us know your eBay Developer user name and also provide a screenshot of the problem you are getting: " An error occurred while processing your request." Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

phil2fer66 avatar image
0 Likes"
phil2fer66 answered
Hi, Username: netdev11 Screenshot : only this message : Error. An error occurred while processing your request. Thks
10 |600

ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered
Hi@phil2fer66, Click on “Save as a draft” in the App Check. We can submit the ticket on your behalf. Also, please get information such as 1) Browser Used 2) Browser Version
10 |600

phil2fer66 avatar image
0 Likes"
phil2fer66 answered
Firefox OSX 68.0.2 (64 bits) “Save as a draft” : Saved Successfully..! => ??? Thks
10 |600

phil2fer66 avatar image
0 Likes"
phil2fer66 answered
And ???????
10 |600

phil2fer66 avatar image
0 Likes"
phil2fer66 answered
There was an error. If this problem persists, contact the eBay Developers Program for support......................
10 |600

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered
There's a cache or cookie or session timeout issue on the submit form if you walk away for a bit, or take too long to fill it out, it will reject the page submits. More than once, I had to copy all the contents to a text file and then refresh and paste it all back in to get it to submit clean. And you lose all the entries if you don't remember to do that.
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.