question

infobooks_au avatar image
0 Likes"
infobooks_au asked ·

Sandbox Oauth invalid client

I've been over the ways to request Oauth tokens, and I'm thinking that something might have gone wrong with my Sandbox Appid. I'd been using the PHP SDK, and some of the examples use only production keys. I was trying to make sandbox requests, but the SDK was sending them to the production url., or vice versa. My Appid changed after I'd been making these bad calls. I know because I had it recorded in a file, and all of a sudden it had my name in front of it like the production key. I can get an Oauth token via the API explorer, but despite trying 3 different methods I still can't get it another way, such as CURL or Requests. Is it possible to check if there's an error with the Appid or credentials? It works with Trading API, but can't get an Oauth token The error is: {"error":"invalid_client","error_description":"client authentication failed"}
sandboxoauthappid
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.