question

sleep122hotel avatar image
0 Likes"
sleep122hotel asked ·

Unable to set type of seller in sandbox

We are unable to post offer to eBay sandbox by using the account testuser_cultbaydevteam due to following error 21532 Serious Error Short error: You have not specified in my eBay whether you are a private or business seller. Long error: You have not specified in my eBay whether you are a private or business seller. Your selling privileges will be suspended until you specify your account type. Please update your registration data in my eBay. But there is no provision in eBay sandbox to set the type of seller. Can anyone please set the account type manually to business account.
ebay sandbox account problem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·

HI @pari_798294,

I have specified sandbox account 'testuser_prighi' as business account.

Best Regards
eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pari_798294 avatar image
0 Likes"
pari_798294 answered ·

Hi @sanjeev_developersupport

I've the same problem with test user testuser_prighi in my sandbox.

Could you, please, set the account type for my user too?.

Thank you a lot.

Paolo Righi.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @sleep122hotel, We have set account type to "Business" for sandbox username: testuser_cultbaydevteam Thank you for your patience.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.