question

bigdudeclothing avatar image
0 Likes"
bigdudeclothing asked

AppCheck Insanity and RESTful "Real" API call limits

Never got any clarification weather the restful API of /sell/inventory/* merely proxies to the nasty Trading API and the 5,000 limit still in place? Please note eBay staff - the question has been asked dozens of times and you never clarify. So we go ahead and apply for AppCheck for our internal batch services (ebay sync for - creating listing, updating stock, setting dispatched etc..) it's a lengthy process with a lot of irrelevant questions, and hour later, submit: Error. An error occurred while processing your request. Comical failures once again, whats the best way to proceed?
api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
bigdudeclothing avatar image
0 Likes"
bigdudeclothing answered
Hi Sanjeev. Thank you!!! This is historic, I think in the dozens and dozens of questions related to this since 2017, this is the first time eBay has actually confirmed the dependency and thus the true meaningful limit. It is a shame the documentation thoroughly lacks this clarification though, nonetheless a break through moment in devrel communication! I think this thread should be sticky to top of forum. I'll also share there is a 250 daily limit per sku update on inventory_item too.. (this may be mentioned elsewhere) Thanks.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.