question

seppl982202 avatar image
0 Likes"
seppl982202 asked ·

GetMyeBaySelling get shipping adress

Hello, how can I get the shipping adress of a sold item? I am able to fetch my sold items but the shipping adress is missing. Can someone help me? Regards ;)
getmyebaysellinggetmyebaysellingcall
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
1 Like"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @seppl982202, Thanks for reaching out us. Yes, GetMyeBaySelling returns shipping address. you may also use [Fulfillment API][1] to get get the shipping address of a sold item. [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/fulfillment/overview.html

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

seanailer avatar image
0 Likes"
seanailer answered ·
@seppl982202 You can get full address by using "GetOrders" call. Provide LineItemId and full information about a buyer and his address is going to be returned in the response.

seppl982202 avatar image
0 Likes"
seppl982202 answered ·
Here is my code to receive the data: ApiContext apiContext = new ApiContext(); ApiCredential credential = apiContext.getApiCredential(); credential.seteBayToken("token"); apiContext.setApiServerUrl(" https://api.ebay.com/wsapi";); GetMyeBaySellingCall call = new GetMyeBaySellingCall(apiContext); GetMyeBaySellingRequestType requestType = new GetMyeBaySellingRequestType(); ItemListCustomizationType ac = new ItemListCustomizationType(); ac = new ItemListCustomizationType(); ac.setInclude(new Boolean(true)); ac.setIncludeNotes(new Boolean(true)); ac.setDurationInDays(60); requestType.setSoldList(ac); call.getMyeBaySelling(); GetMyeBaySellingResponseType resp = call.getReturnedMyeBaySellingResponse(); However when checking soldList->orderTransactionArray->orderTransaction->transaction->buyer->buyerInfo->shippingAdress, I only get the zip and country, not the whole address. How to get the whole address?

seppl982202 avatar image
0 Likes"
seppl982202 answered ·
Hi, could you show me how to get the shipping adress with a GetMyeBaySelling call?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.