question

matakino-w0 avatar image
0 Likes"
matakino-w0 asked ·

Error 14000 when using OAuth authentication in developer portal

Hello, I am new to the developer program, so it's likely my fault, but I'd apprecaite some feedback on why I maybe getting an Error ID of 14000 (in the URL) in the developer program portal when attempting to authenticate with Oauth for the sandbox. This is preventing me from retrieving a bearer token for the API Explorer. Auth n Auth appears to work but isn't relevant for the API Explorer which I am trying to use. I've tried this in Chrome and Firefox with the same result. Any assistance would be greatly apprecaited. Cheers! Matthew
oauth2authentication failed14000
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @matakino-w0, Sorry for the inconvenience, please provide us with the following details: 1. Can you please provide us the steps followed for above? 2. Please provide the screenshot of the error?
·
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.