question

crmcm-19 avatar image
0 Likes"
crmcm-19 asked

Developer Account Rejected

I have tried to register a developer account and am now getting the message > Your account registration was rejected due to problems with the data provided or other irregularities. If you believe this rejection is in error, please see our FAQs and Contact Channels page or work with your eBay representative directly. I validated the email address so am unsure what was wrong with the registration. There seems to be no way to directly contact anyone to resolve this?
registration
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
crmcm-19 avatar image
0 Likes"
crmcm-19 answered
Hi, Thanks for the reply . I can't see anywhere to create a contact ticket as you mentioned. I tried to register 2 eBay Developer accounts, the second once the first was rejected as I assumed I had made a mistake. The usernames are shopit and shopit-dev I only need one of the accounts. Thanks
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.