question

tehvulpes avatar image
1 Like"
tehvulpes asked ·

Why was my developer account rejected?

My developer account was rejected due to "irregularities in the data provided". I gave a valid username, email address, and phone number, so I'm not sure what irregularities are even possible. My phone was never called, so it seems like that wasn't checked before being marked "irregular". What can I do to get my developer account validated?
account
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @tehvulpes, The security of our developer's program is one of our top priorities, so we take a number of steps to help ensure the security of our program and it's developers. There are several factors we take into consideration when verifying an account during registration. We'd suggest you to try to register another account. Thanks for your collaboration.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tehvulpes avatar image
0 Likes"
tehvulpes answered ·
@sanjeev_developersupport My developer username is "kcdahm". Thanks for your help

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @tehvulpes, Sorry for the inconvenience, Please provide with your eBay Developer username we will get this checked or else you can create a contact us a ticket through https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.