question

kandisaganesh2012 avatar image
0 Likes"
kandisaganesh2012 asked

AddDispute API Failing with 16206 This transaction code has timed out

Hi,

I am trying to post AddDispute API request (below is the request) in the ebay sandbox.

<AddDisputeRequest:AddDisputeRequest xmlns="urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents" xmlns:AddDisputeRequest="urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents">
<DisputeReason>TransactionMutuallyCanceled</DisputeReason>
<OrderLineItemID>110117742504-27075544001</OrderLineItemID>
<TransactionID>27075544001</TransactionID>
<ItemID>110117742504</ItemID>
<ErrorLanguage>en_US</ErrorLanguage>
<DisputeExplanation>SellerRanOutOfStock</DisputeExplanation>
</AddDisputeRequest:AddDisputeRequest>

But i keep getting response with the error code 16206 (see below error response)

<Ack>Failure</Ack><Errors><ShortMessage>This transaction code has timed out.</ShortMessage><LongMessage>The time period during data for this transaction code is accepted has passed.</LongMessage><ErrorCode>16206</ErrorCode>

Same issue occurs for any items/orders irrespective of order date - 1 day to 30days.

Payment type is Paypal for all the orders.

I am trying to cancel the order line item.

Appreciate your response.

Thanks!

timeoutadddispute16206
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered

Hi,

I am not able to reproduce your issue and have been able to add disputes in sandbox without any issues.  I even used your exact request above.  If you are still having issues it might be best for you to contact our support team, http://developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/.

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.