question

serpent_publishing avatar image
2 Likes"
serpent_publishing asked ·

Account rejected during registration

Hello, After registering I get following error when trying to use my login details: "Your account registration was rejected due to problems with the data provided or other irregularities. If you believe this rejection is in error, please see our FAQs and Contact Channels page or work with your eBay representative directly." How do I sort this? I've already sent two tickets using https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us form and didn't hear anything back.
accountregistrationrejected
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

d.e.g.caffe avatar image
0 Likes"
d.e.g.caffe answered ·
buongiorno,ho lo stesso problema,avete qualche risoluzione al caso?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
serpent_publishing answered ·
Still no progress whatsoever on the issue...

0 Likes"
Two and a half months now and nothing. What a joke.

0 Likes"
@sanjeev_developersupport, I appreciate taking your time to reply but copy/pasted response message does not solve the problem or move us any inch closer to the solution. First of all, I have already created two tickets in the past through the form you're describing - never got any answer and I've been waiting for weeks now. Btw, the form has really low limit for character input - looks like only 100 characters are allowed. Is this a joke? I can barely paste the entire error message I get (see above). How am I supposed to explain things in greater detail if there's no space to type (!?). Second, if I'm supposed to defend my account for being wrongly rejected I need to know what is the reason (you can send me the details on my email address, instead of disclosing them here on public forum). The developer account was newly created so I dont' see anythying I would have done wrong with it. Just signed up with my email address, verified the email, waited 24hours for activation and then this. It seems like a lot of people on this forum have similar issue (account rejection) and I can't find a single case that there was a resolution reached. Looks like the developer program is completely broken at this point, users are unable to properly sign up, the communication channels with support are dead and people are left on their own. Really discouraging.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
HI @serpent_publishing, If you believe you have been wrongly rejected you can create a ticket using https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us (under the "My account registration was rejected" section) and state why you shouldn't have been rejected in the "Tell us your use case..." input.

0 Likes"
This is ridiculous - signed up for developer program on July 17th. Today is August 29th - the account is still useless and I have never heard anything back from eBay support after creating two request tickets.

0 Likes"
Any update would be appreciated. Still waiting for resolution...

0 Likes"
My developer username is: keymx

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @serpent_publishing, Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Could you please provide with us your eBay developer username?

0 Likes"
Still got nothing. Can someone please help? It's been weeks now. :(

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.