question

d13mon2 avatar image
0 Likes"
d13mon2 asked ·

Sold Quantity search

Hi! I need to filter items searches across a selected market by SoldQuantity (or Estimated SoldQuantity) value. Is it possible to do this without call of getItem for each listing? Maybe it possible to use Feed API or Finding API to get Sold Quantity value at once I making search/feed without calls of getItem or GetSingleItem/GetMultipleItems for detailes ?
searchgetitemgetsingleitemshopping apisearch apifeedestimatedsoldquantsold quantitysoldqu
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @100rubley, Use GetMyeBaySelling call to retrieve information from the All Selling section of the authenticated user's My eBay account. You can review items that the user is currently selling (the Active list), items that have bids, sold items, and unsold items. You can also return items that the user has deleted from their sold and unsold lists and items that have been scheduled but are not yet active. https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/ebay/GetMyeBaySelling.html Best Regard eBay Developer Support.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.