question

geopech0 avatar image
1 Like"
geopech0 asked

Too many requests when using GetMyeBaySelling

Hello, I am using the GetMyeBaySelling to get all active items on my ebay account (currently none, but it should give empty result), but all I get is this error: ================== Results for page 1 ================== Error: Too many requests. Short-duration threshold exceeded. You have exceeded the call threshold per second. Please throttle traffic for this call and then retry. I am using this code from the ebay SDK: https://github.com/davidtsadler/ebay-sdk-examples/blob/master/trading/11-get-my-ebay-selling.php and I did not exceed the API calls per day (I have just checked) and I do not know why it says I am making too many calls per second (as I don't have any products yet). What could be the reason? Did this happen to you also? Or how can I get all fixed items products that are open for selling? Thanks!
ebay-api
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

geopech0 avatar image
0 Likes"
geopech0 answered
Thank you for your reply. I am not making too many requests per second. I am trying to get the list of products that are in sale, as shown here: https://github.com/davidtsadler/ebay-sdk-examples/blob/master/trading/11-get-my-ebay-selling.php Or is there another way/API call for this? Also, it seems that support is not free and very expensive: $75 per hour. Is there another way to solve this? Thanks!
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

poundmonkey avatar image
0 Likes"
poundmonkey answered
Having same Issue, Do anyone have the answer? @geopech0 @sanjeev_developersupport,Having same error,Do anyone have the answer? @geopech0 @sanjeev_developersupport
10 |600

dado3825 avatar image
0 Likes"
dado3825 answered

Hi @ , were you able to solve your problem? I'm meeting the same problem, and it's so frustrating because I only do an AddItem API call only 2 times from my Python IDE and they were very spread out...

10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.