question

williawar_13 avatar image
0 Likes"
williawar_13 asked ·

21919158 : Invalid PayPal email address.

I'm using the generated **Paypal Sandbox Business Email** and get the following error: > The email address you entered isn't linked to a PayPal account. If you don't have a PayPal account, you'll need to set one up with this address so that buyers can pay you. (You can set up your account after your item sells). Am I doing this correctly?? Also I am unable to link my paypal through ebay sandbox, returns "Http/1.1 Service Unavailable" Could really use some help! My email is will@tjs.co.uk
paypal-linking-issue
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @williawar_13, We apologize for the inconvenience, as the self-service eBay/PayPal sandbox linking does not work at this time. Please create a contact us a ticket from [**here**][1] and we will do the needful for you. Thanks for your patience. [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.