question

hei8ht avatar image
0 Likes"
hei8ht asked

Unable to fetch orders using Sandbox fulfillment API

I have set up two accounts, one for seller and another for buyer. I managed to list items and create offers using the sell API via the API explorer. Then I logged in as a buyer and bought some of the items and used cash of delivery as the payment option. In the my ebay section for the seller account, I can see the orders that have been placed. So I used the API explorer and used the getOrders call of the fulfillment API using the access token of the seller. I dont get any orders back from the API. I am not sure why. I tried using the trading API then and used the legacy order ID using item ID and transaction ID combination and that returned the order but it showed it as incomplete. Does anyone know if we get only orders of specific status as part of the orders API? Some help would be really great as eBay have been taking a lot of time to figure out what is happening. Am I missing anything here? Regards Nandan
sandboxgetordersfulfillment api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.