question

rimas-3 avatar image
0 Likes"
rimas-3 asked

Developer Account Rejected

I see several people asking about their account being rejected. Is there an eBay resource who can provide some clarity? I also see the same rejection notice when I attempt to login. I haven't received an email stating my account was reject or why.
rejected
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rimas-3 avatar image
0 Likes"
rimas-3 answered
@sanjeev_developersupport rionmassie

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rimas-3 avatar image
1 Like"
rimas-3 answered
@jourbandts @sanjeev_developersupport I've sent multiple requests using the FAQs and Contact Channels page and have not received any responses. I have no idea why I would have been rejected. Is there a phone number I can call to speak with someone?

ryadhtaher0 avatar image
0 Likes"
ryadhtaher0 answered
Have they solved your issue?. I am having the same problem.

ryadhtaher0 avatar image
0 Likes"
ryadhtaher0 answered
Hi @sanjeev_developersupport, I did that more than 2 weeks ago. Thanks. Best

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.