question

cyclosport.pl avatar image
0 Likes"
cyclosport.pl asked ·

PRODUCTION BUG: getInventoryItem and createOrReplaceInventoryItem always return 25001 error

PUT and GET method of https://api.ebay.com/sell/inventory/v1/inventory_item/SKU endpoint Always return: { errors: [ { errorId: 25001, domain: "API_INVENTORY", subdomain: "Selling", category: "SYSTEM", message: "A system error has occurred." } ] } I take SKU-s from (GET) https://api.ebay.com/sell/inventory/v1/inventory_item so they should be valid. PS. Looks like REST API developers have similar skill as this forum developers.
createorreplaceinventoryiteminventory itemgetinventoryitem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tekoo31 avatar image
1 Like"
tekoo31 answered ·
Hi @ zhuowei.developersupport@corp.ebay.com, could you please check this problem. It looks like the problem might be related to multiple developers as there is no clear description of why the problem occurs. Thank you, Jiri

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
HI all, Just in case you weren't following the site status or were not sure, this issue has been resolved and is deployed production. We have tested and all looks well. Again we apologize for the inconvenience.

algoritmico avatar image
0 Likes"
algoritmico answered ·
I am pleased to know that the problem of error 25001 is classified with severity P1 and I hope eBay resolve it quickly, because I also systematically receive this error in production with getOffers, publishOffer and createOrReplaceInventoryItem. A few days ago I had already reported the same error that occasionally occurred on publishOffer.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
HI all, We apologize for the inconvenience but this is indeed a P1 bug in which we are currently working on. You can track this bug here, https://developer.ebay.com/support/api-status/production/inventory-api-calls-are-failing-with-a-system-error-has-occurred.

gold-coast-retail avatar image
0 Likes"
gold-coast-retail answered ·
all bulkUpdatePriceQuantity calls have been failing for us with this same error since friday. i'm guessing ebay doesn't keep anyone in the office on weekends to fix this stuff?
· 1 · Share

Hi @gold-coast-retail, You are correct our developer technical support does not work the weekends. We do have a team in India that combs the forums so there is a small amount of coverage during the weekends. In case of P1 bugs such as this it is best to reach out directly, https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets. We do loosely monitor this over the weekend in case of P1 bugs such as these. You will find we respond much faster and will give you more real time updates.
0 Likes 0 · ·
tekoo31 avatar image
0 Likes"
tekoo31 answered ·
it looks like it is not working for our Sandbox account again @ cyclosport.pl do you know if someone from Ebay is checking this forum? Look like the problem will be the same for many developers...

cyclosport.pl avatar image
0 Likes"
cyclosport.pl answered ·
@tekoo31 I already done that ( and i refresh tokens etc ). I think problem is that eBay don`t have QA team (which is understandable for three guys in the basement).

tekoo31 avatar image
0 Likes"
tekoo31 answered ·
Hello, we have the same problem/error with all Inventory API requests. It looks like it might be related to License update https://developer.ebay.com/news/2018_license_update ,but link to our privacy policy is already filled and API is still not working. We had the issue at Sandbox API, but we added Privacy Policy link and it started to work. Production API is still not working even with Privacy Policy link filled. Please let me know if you will find some solution.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.