question

d13mon2 avatar image
0 Likes"
d13mon2 asked

Ebay compatible searching application

I want to make an application searching for top selling listings for specific eBay category or specific seller. There is a limit to 5000 ebay API calls per day and I want to increase max calls to 1.5 mln. Is it possible that my application be an ebay compatible and pass an eBay Application Check? I have read The eBay API License Agreement and I'm not sure about next terms: 8.1d) Prohibited Use and Derivation of Information: 1| You must have eBay’s express prior written permission to use,or display eBay Content in any way that enables derivation of, any of the following: A). Any site-wide statistics across eBay Sites or within any eBay Site; B). Take-up rates for enhanced listings (for example, gallery, featured, category featured, etc.); C). Statistics relating to the performance (financial or otherwise) of any eBay Service (for example, gross merchandise sales); D).Average selling price or gross merchandise sold for any eBay category. 2| Notwithstanding Your Users’ access to and use of their own information, you must have eBay’s express prior written permission to use, or display eBay Content in any way that enables derivation of, the following: A).Aggregated seller or buyer data (for example, Personal Information); B). Data relating to the performance of sellers, either individually or in aggregate (for example, performance data related to promotional campaigns, ad placements, or promoted listings); E) Information relating to specific eBay Users or types of eBay Users; _________ Could my future application's purposes (described above) fall under these terms and prohibitions? Please help me to see into ebay rules.
compatible application checksearchingcomaptible search shoppingdeveloper license agr
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.