question

wcgestalten avatar image
0 Likes"
wcgestalten asked ·

getOrder returning wrong orderPaymentStatus (PENDING) on paid orders + getOrders not returning them at all!

Hi, we would like to finally automate the fulfillment of new orders but unfortunately, the getOrders call does not return pending orders or paid orders which were not paid via paypal but already got marked as paid manually. When I call getOrder with the orderId directly, I still see orderPaymentStatus PENDING even we already marked this order as paid. Is there a possibility to get the real data or hoping for a fix by the eBay dev team? I can't imagine how other sellers are using all of the endpoints without problems :(
getordersapi-problempayment status
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

manish_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
manish_developersupport answered ·
Hi @wcgestalten, The Fulfillment API covers only the transactions that have completed the checkout process. This includes both paid purchases and purchases that do not require upfront payment (such as COD). However, the API does not cover pending payment purchases that require upfront payment before shipment. Best Regards, Ebay Developer Support
·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wcgestalten avatar image
0 Likes"
wcgestalten answered ·
Hi @manish_developersupport, thanks for reaching out. I am using the Fulfillment API. If you need any more information, I am happy to provide them. Best regards, wcgestalten
·

manish_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
manish_developersupport answered ·
Hi @wcgestalten, Will you please confirm which API your are using? Trading API or Fulfillment API? Please provide us sample API call? Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.