question

pjr0506 avatar image
0 Likes"
pjr0506 asked ·

TradingAPI GetItemTransactions not returning a TransactionPrice for BestOffer sales

Hi, This has been broken for around 2 months now. I've tried tagging the only active dev account @sanjeev_developersupport on my earlier posts, but haven't had a reply yet. Basically, if it was a best offer sale, GetItemTransactions is not returning the transaction price for the item. This seems like a really big bug, but I can't justify spending $75 atm to report it directly. I contacted eBay on Twitter but they couldn't guarantee that the $75 would be refunded. Any help with contacting the devs? Thanks, Peter.
trading apitrading-apibugtradingapibug reporthelpgetitemtransactionstrading-sdkbugs
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pjr0506 avatar image
0 Likes"
pjr0506 answered ·
Bump. any update on getting this fixed please? @sanjeev_developersupport @sagar_developersupport Thanks, Peter.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pjr0506 avatar image
0 Likes"
pjr0506 answered ·
Hi @sagar_developersupport, Thanks for the message. This only seems to affect best offer sales, and I'm still 100% seeing it broken on my end with the latest data from yesterday. Here's an example call (in Production environment). X-EBAY-API-SITEID:3 X-EBAY-API-COMPATIBILITY-LEVEL:1113 X-EBAY-API-CALL-NAME:GetItemTransactions <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <GetItemTransactionsRequest xmlns="urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents"> <ItemID>153546819621</ItemID> <NumberOfDays>30</NumberOfDays> <RequesterCredentials> <eBayAuthToken>FILL_ME_IN</eBayAuthToken> </RequesterCredentials> </GetItemTransactionsRequest> Here's a couple of item Ids for you to test ... - Item 153546819621 is a BuyItNow or BestOffer item. A best offer was made and no TransactionPrice is returned. - Item 303224299427 is an Auction with BestOffer enabled. A best offer was made and no TransactionPrice is returned. The response I expect is that the TransactionPrice within the Transaction object is returned, as it is for normal, non best offer sales. The API states that TransactionPrice should always be returned. This used to work until around May 26th in the US (see post [here][1]), and then I assume it was rolled out around the world as from around May 29th I've been getting the same problem in the UK. I also made another post [here][2]. This may be related to FindCompletedItems having problems with best offer sales, which looks to have broken around the same time. See the post [here][3]. Thanks, Peter. [1]: https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/30820/getitemtransactions-returning-null-for-transaction.html?childToView=31251#answer-31251 [2]: https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/30885/getitemtransactions-is-returning-a-null-transactio.html?childToView=30969#answer-30969 [3]: https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/31020/price-returned-in-api-keeps-changing-for-the-same.html?childToView=31140#answer-31140

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·
Hi @pjr0506, We have checked GetItemTransactions , it is returning all the response items it consist. Can you please provide us the details mentioned below .So that we can dig a little deeper :- 1. Sample request 2. Please elaborate what response data you are expecting . 3. Please confirm you are checking in the sandbox or production environment. 4. Did this work previously or are you trying to make this API call for the first time?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.