question

junqua-56 avatar image
0 Likes"
junqua-56 asked

I want to link my ebay sandbox with Paypal Sandbox

When I try to click **link my paypal account** on ebay sandbox, its showing service unavailable error, I want to test ebay sandbox order on my magento store and need to place order from ebay sandbox through paypal sandbox, please link my ebay sandbox with paypal sandbox as seen in this forum you this is done by support developer on demand. **Ebay sandbox account:** thetelecomshop-australia **Paypal Sanbox account:** jp@thetelecomshop.com.au @jakhtar_developersupport
paypal-linking-issuelink paypal to ebayservice unavailable
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hjb-ancientcoins avatar image
0 Likes"
hjb-ancientcoins answered
Did you ever get around this problem? I'm having the same issue.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered
Hi @hjb-ancientcoins and @junqua-56, We apologize for the inconvenience, as the self-service eBay/PayPal sandbox linking does not work at this time. Please create a ticket using https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us (under the "I need to link my eBay and PayPal Sandbox accounts" section) and we will link your Sandbox With Paypal Sandbox. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.