question

healthy-living888 avatar image
0 Likes"
healthy-living888 asked ·

How do I add "commerce.identity.readonly" to my scope?

Including "commerce.identity.readonly" production environment indication invalid scope, how do I add "commerce.identity.readonly" to my scope?
scopesscope is invalidscop
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

genichm avatar image
0 Likes"
genichm answered ·
Does somebody know the answer? I have same problem. Can't add the scope "Commerce.Identity.Readonly" to grant flow getting an error of invalid_scope.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

genichm avatar image
0 Likes"
genichm answered ·
Does somebody know the answer? I have same problem. Can't add the scope "Commerce.Identity.Readonly" to grant flow getting an error of invalid_scope.

dempster13 avatar image
0 Likes"
dempster13 answered ·
Im having the same problem, I need this scope.

0 Likes"
healthy-living888 answered ·
@sanjeev_developersupport

0 Likes"
There is no authorized "Commerce.Identity.Readonly" in the scope of the production environment. How to add "Commerce.Identity.Readonly" to the scope?

0 Likes"
@jourbandts

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.