question

autoshopping24.store avatar image
0 Likes"
autoshopping24.store asked

GetOrders() doesn't return Order Number

Hello, GetOrders() doesn't return Order number. Is there any other way to retrieve it? Thank you,
getordersorder number
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
autoshopping24.store answered
Hi @sanjeev_developersupport , Please see my response above. Thank you,
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
Hi @autoshopping24.club, What is "order number"? Can you show us an example with a screen shot of the number you are referring to and we can see if there is a way to retrieve it.
10 |600

bluel_bluel avatar image
0 Likes"
bluel_bluel answered
I have tried to post the screenshot but failed. You can see order number from ebay seller Hub -> All orders -> under column Order Details, above product image, look like "13-03666-68824". When you mouse over the number you will see tool tip "Order Number". When you click it, you will see the order in detail.
10 |600

0 Likes"
@bluel_bluel Thank you for your response. What is the best way to retrieve this Order Number using Ebay SDK?
10 |600

bluel_bluel avatar image
0 Likes"
bluel_bluel answered
Hi Autoshopping24.club I have tried ebay API GetOrdersCall, its response have order information like orderId, but no Order Number. Below are top two lines of a sample response
10 |600

0 Likes"
@ bluel_bluel That's right. I am wondering if there is another method that provides Order Number.
10 |600

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
HI all, Thanks for everyone clearing up "order number". I just wanted to be sure we were all discussing the same number. As previously mentioned GetOrders will surface OrderID which is the same as order number. Here are some docs to reference, - https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/fieldindex.html#O (you can see all the APIs that surface OrderID) - https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/fulfillment/fields
10 |600

hemden_meister avatar image
0 Likes"
hemden_meister answered
No, sorry, the OrderID is included in the response of getOrders, but the number is not the same as the "Order Number", which is shown in the seller-backend. The OrderID has 27 digits with one hyphen in the middle, the "Order Number" has 15 digits with two hyphens - and this number is not included in the response...
10 |600

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
Hi, I apologize it might help if I would have said you had to update your version :( https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/GetOrders.html#ChangeHistory See the details for version 1113
10 |600

bluel_bluel avatar image
0 Likes"
bluel_bluel answered
Thank you jourbandts! Yes when I choose the version 1113, order number is returned. Here is my code: GetOrdersCall getOrderCall = new GetOrdersCall(this.ebayContext); getOrderCall.Version = "1113";
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.