question

alexwit46 avatar image
0 Likes"
alexwit46 asked ·

Fetch token user has not completed sign in flow but I already received user's access token.

<FetchTokenResponse xmlns="urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents"> <Timestamp>2019-07-16T04:54:36.311Z</Timestamp> <Ack>Failure</Ack> <Errors> <ShortMessage>The end user has not completed Auth &amp; Auth sign in flow.</ShortMessage> <LongMessage>The end user has not completed Auth &amp; Auth sign in flow.</LongMessage> <ErrorCode>21916017</ErrorCode><SeverityCode>Error</SeverityCode><ErrorClassification>RequestError</ErrorClassification> </Errors> <Version>1031</Version><Build>E1031_INTL_APISIGNIN_18572580_R1</Build></FetchTokenResponse> I've successfully logged into my test sandbox account and even received the access token of a user but I'm still getting this error. The request is using SessionID. What's the problem? what's the indicator that the end user's sign in flow is complete?
sandboxapi-problemerrorauth-tokenaccess tokenfetchtoken
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.