question

jlukas23 avatar image
0 Likes"
jlukas23 asked ·

Premium Support HELP!

Hello, I've purchased (2) hours of premium support via the developer.ebay.com website and the hours available don't show up for me to use. I get a Error Message on the header of the browser that says... "Paypal NVP Help Exception" . Can someone please help me with this issue. I love to talk to someone over the phone regarding this issue. Jason .
support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
Hi @jlukas23 and @wordery, There was a known issue with our purchase of hours. Thank you for reporting this as we were able to triage and fix the issue. We still have to figure out who paid for support hours and did not get credit. If you could please share just your developer user that will help us in gathering data and crediting your account accordingly.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @jlukas23 and @wordery, Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please provide eBay developer username so we can triage further.

wordery avatar image
0 Likes"
wordery answered ·
We've seen the same thing, Jason. Absolutely unbelievable and no way to even contact them to say there is a problem. Tempted to do a chargeback via PayPal.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.