question

inteleca avatar image
0 Likes"
inteleca asked ·

Getting errors with relistItem all of a sudden

When trying to relist an item through the API, we are getting these messages all of a sudden: You've provided an invalid shipping policy. You've provided an invalid return policy. You've provided an invalid payment policy. As far as I know, nothing has changed on our end. I'm guessing that perhaps something has changed on the eBay side of things, and maybe these inactive listings have some associated policies that are invalid now? No clue. Can anyone provide any guidance as to what might be causing this all of a sudden? Thanks!
errorsrelistitem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

inteleca avatar image
0 Likes"
inteleca answered ·
So last year, eBay generated over $10B in revenue. A great deal of the adoption/growth over the years has come from developers integrating eBay listing capabilities into their applications. And yet a great many API-related technical support questions which go unanswered here in the developer support forums (like this one which is almost 3 weeks old now). Wow. C'mon eBay. It isn't going to put you in the broke-house to hire some folks to help out here.
·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

inteleca avatar image
0 Likes"
inteleca answered ·
Ok, let me throw out a theory to get you started on helping me .... /facepalm Perhaps the existing listing has one or more policies that have been deprecated by eBay. In such a case, I would imagine that attempting to relist the item would perhaps throw these types of errors. Thoughts?
·

inteleca avatar image
0 Likes"
inteleca answered ·
Ping ... eBay Dev Support, you out there?
·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.