question

t_6055 avatar image
1 Like"
t_6055 asked ·

GeteBayDetails - Error 10007 When requesting ShippingCarrierDetails

Hi, As part of the fulfilment process, I need to pull the list of shipping carriers from eBay using the GeteBayDetails XML request. However, I'm receiving an error 10007 response on every call which is listed as an internal server error and I'm recommended to try again later. Unfortunately I've been receiving this error for almost two weeks now and I've tried every alteration to my request that I can think of. Could anyone take a look at my request body and headers, and see if I'm doing something wrong? Request Body <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?> <GeteBayDetailsRequest xmlns="urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents"> <DetailName>ShippingCarrierDetails</DetailName> <WarningLevel>High</WarningLevel> </GeteBayDetailsRequest> Request Headers with X-EBAY-API-IAF-TOKEN removed X-EBAY-API-COMPATIBILITY-LEVEL: 1107 X-EBAY-API-SITEID: 3 X-EBAY-API-CALL-NAME: GeteBayDetails Content-Type: text/xml Content-Length: 236 Response Body <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <GeteBayDetailsResponse xmlns="urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents"> <Timestamp>2019-07-11T08:51:37.095Z</Timestamp> <Ack>Failure</Ack> <Errors> <ShortMessage>Sorry, something went wrong. Please wait a moment and try again.</ShortMessage> <LongMessage>Sorry, something went wrong. Please wait a moment and try again.</LongMessage> <ErrorCode>10007</ErrorCode> <SeverityCode>Error</SeverityCode> <ErrorParameters ParamID="0"> <Value>Web Service framework internal error.</Value> </ErrorParameters> <ErrorClassification>RequestError</ErrorClassification> </Errors> <Version>1111</Version> <Build>E1111_INTL_API6_18987689_R1</Build> </GeteBayDetailsResponse> Thanks in advance for any assistance.
error 10007getebaydetails
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.