question

greekinternetmarket avatar image
0 Likes"
greekinternetmarket asked ·

GetTrafficReport Internal Error again

Hey, Got Internal Error **again** when requesting GetTrafficReport. rlogid: t6pitusquq%60%3F%3Ctofukqwvspse*0516315%29pqtfwpu%29pie%29fgg%7E-fij-16bdc119f7d-0x12f In the first time I was ask you ( https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/31134/gettrafficreport-internal-error-2003.html) it works a few days. but now its back... So please try to fix and let me know why its happened.
traffic report
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
greekinternetmarket answered ·
I make 3 calls in different times. With all the respect, "Internal error" is eBay error. Please fix it. I don't think that I need to pay for premium support in this case.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·
Hi @greekinternetmarket, "Internal error" indicates an error on the eBay server side, and It is common practice to wait a few seconds and retry the API call again. Apologize for the inconvenience .In the future, you can file a support ticket and we will help you out with that: https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets .

0 Likes"
greekinternetmarket answered ·

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @greekinternetmarket, Let us try to reproduce this can you send: 1. Can you please send sample request or is it same previous one? 2. How you are making the call (i.e. API explorer, browser, Java, etc)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.