question

greekinternetmarket avatar image
0 Likes"
greekinternetmarket asked ·

Traffic Report by Listing

I want to fetch Traffic Report by Listing but with breakdown to days. (So, Traffic Report by Listing by Day :) ) I was doing it by requesting traffic report to one date at time. but it cause 'Too many requests' error when the date range was big, because of the day limit of 100 requests. Can you provide an option to do that? maybe in support two levels of breakdowns or enlarge the requests limit?
traffic report
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @greekinternetmarket, If you need higher call limits, you can complete our free Compatible Application Check, to verify that your application is adhering to eBay's API License Agreement, and that you've made the most efficient use of the APIs you've implemented. The app check is a free service that the eBay Developers Program provides to its members. ou'll hear back from us with 3 - 5 business days. We may have additional questions but overall the process should be complete in 5 - 7 business days provided. [Apply for Application Check][1] Best Regards eBay Developer Support [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets?tab=app-check
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.