question

t_6055 avatar image
0 Likes"
t_6055 asked ·

GetOffers for listing created via the Websites Seller Hub

Hi eBay Forum users, I've been attempt to write a Stock update, the intention is to use the getOffers request for each of my SKUs, then the bulkUpdatePriceQuantity call for those offers. However the data I am trying to access was manually created using eBay's standard online interface. I've noticed that the getInventoryItem request returns me no products, so my question is, are offers/listings created via the web interface not accessible via the API? Thanks,
bulkupdatepricequantitynew sell apioffers
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

krich_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
krich_developersupport answered ·
@ t_6055: Sorry for the delayed reply. This is true, you currently cannot use the Inventory API to manage offers made through the web flow.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

t_6055 avatar image
0 Likes"
t_6055 answered ·
@krich_developersupport No worries, thanks for the confirmation.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.