question

56bits avatar image
0 Likes"
56bits asked

GetOrders does not return a ShippedTime key for Orders with more than one Transaction

Hi guys, have been running into trouble recently with the `GetOrders` API call. I'm using the presence of the `ShippedTime` key to filter orders that have already been marked as shipped. This usually works, but the key is never present for orders which have more than one `Transaction` in their `TransactionArray` - even when the order has been marked shipped through My eBay/Selling Manager Pro. I have tried with both compatibility layer 1111 and whatever the default for the python wrapper is (I believe 689) and both show this behaviour. Steps to reproduce: 1. Mark an order with multiple transactions as shipped through My eBay. 2. Note that it now appears under "Paid and Posted" in SM Pro. 3. Through the API, submit a `GetOrders` call. 4. Check the XML response. 5. Note the lack of `ShippedTime` key for the order that had multiple transactions. Do those steps fail for others? Can anyone think of a possible workaround to get the Shipped status without using the `ShippedTime` key from `GetOrders`?
getorder
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

56bits avatar image
0 Likes"
56bits answered
Bump. Is anyone able to reproduce this error, or think of a workaround? I've had to park the current project I'm working on for this reason.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
Hi @56bits, You should in fact be seeing the shipped time as you mentioned. The 2 ways to trigger this is either by every item in an order being shipped or the seller marking the order as shipped. Unfortunately without a sample we cannot give a definitive reason as to why you are seeing this issue. Can you please take one of the actions below, 1. Provide us with a sample request and response (you can delete out any private info) 2. You may want to reach out to developer support directly because if this is a bug we will need much more information from you, https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.