question

valetclub avatar image
0 Likes"
valetclub asked ·

How do I get ebay orders downloaded to my database live/on demand?

I have a fulfilment business, which uses Royal Mail Click & Drop to create despatch labels/packing notes. The manifest downloaded from RMCD does not include the order contents, just the address and order number. I'm looking for a way to get the order details (items + quantity) downloaded into my database, so that I can create a live order picking/fulfilment solution for ebay clients storing with me. I would prefer to have the results in PHP so I can manipulate them into my db more easily. What do I need to get this information from a clients ebay account? What steps do I need to go through? Or is there a solution in place from ebay? I would rather not use a third party. Thanks in advance.
PHPorder downloadfulfilment
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
t_6055 avatar image
0 Likes"
t_6055 answered ·
If you haven't already, reading through the [New Sell API documentation ][1] should answer all of these questions for you. [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/docs#sell
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.