question

conmuta avatar image
0 Likes"
conmuta asked ·

Error calculating API Call Limits,Error Calculating API call Limits

I have a problem with the API call limits. I'm using the InventoryAPI to upload items to ebay because of it's 2 million calls a day limit. However, I get an error saying i have reached my limit before even coming close to that number of calls. When I go to the application reports on my developer account, it says that I've reached my call rate limit for the trading API (5000 calls beetwen AddfixedPriceItem and ReviseFixedPPriceItem). I'm not making any of those calls, since I'm only using the inventory API. ¿Is there any solution to this problem?,I have a problem with my API call limits. I'm using the inventory API to upload because of it's 2 million calls a day limit. However, I get a message saying that i have reached my api call limits before even coming close to that limit. When i go to the application reports, it says that I have reached my limits making calls to the Trading API (5000 thousandAddfixedPriceItemCalls and ReviseFixedPriceItemCalls) , which I haven't done. ¿Is there any solution to this problem?
trading apiinventory apiapi-limitapi call limitapi call reports
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.