question

jcz9109 avatar image
0 Likes"
jcz9109 asked ·

Getting user token programmatically

Hi, I'm trying to get a User token for Fulfilment API to download pending orders via Cron (using ebay-sdk-php) But in Cron you can't redirect page to a login page, fill credentials, login, click Accept and get redirected to a final page, there is no physical user to do it. Actually you kind of can, I tried to fake my way using Curl, but it proved pretty much impossible, far too many countermeasures in place. Can this be achieved? How? So far it seems to me like Ebay has designed its "Application programming interface" in a way that it cannot be used by programs, which would be jaw-dropping...
user tokenauth-token
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jcz9109 avatar image
0 Likes"
jcz9109 answered ·
...I guess it is Anyway, I gave up all attempts and reworked our integration to old API. Integrating with Ebay is such a pleasure...
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.