question

jcz9109 avatar image
0 Likes"
jcz9109 asked ·

Failing payments

Hi, yesterday I (partly) successfully paid with a sandbox account for an order to another sandbox account. As it got stuck in "being processed by PayPal" I tried to make another order But whenever I click "Pay now" I get "Something went wrong. Please try to check out again." I've been trying for like 3 hours today and still nothing. Tried to relog, tried another browser, still the same. This is from ".com" sandbox, when I try any other I get "Http service unavailable" error. Anyone knows what to do?
sandboxpayment
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
Hi, Unfortunately at this time our sandbox is not very reliable. This is a known issue and something we are working on the improve in the future. You may see times where "checkout" and/or "payments" work and times where it doesn't work. We usually suggest using our APIs in sandbox to fully complete the eBay flow. If you look at our documentation you will see we have APIs to buy and fulfill orders. https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/buy/static/buy-landing.html https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/static/sell-landing.html You can use the API Expolrer on the developer site to quickly make the API calls, https://developer.ebay.com/my/api_test_tool?index=0

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

b_randon14606 avatar image
0 Likes"
b_randon14606 answered ·
I have a listing for a product on our sandbox account. I sign in through our sandbox customer account and purchase that product. As soon as I commit to buy and then go to click Pay Now, it takes me to the page where it shows that error. If I go back to My eBay and it shows my purchase I haven't paid for and I click Pay Now, it does the same thing.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @jcz9109 and b_randon14606, Can you please provide us the exact steps by which this scenario evolved, so that we can help you in resolving this.

b_randon14606 avatar image
0 Likes"
b_randon14606 answered ·
I have also been having this same issue for the past couple of days. The error code I receive when trying to pay for an order is: `Error code: 70005` with the error message: `Your request could not be processed at this time`.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.