question

jcz9109 avatar image
0 Likes"
jcz9109 asked ·

GetOrders empty result

Hi, I uploaded products via MIP with one Sandbox user and bought them with another. In My Ebay > Selling I can see "Selling > Sold (1)", although when I click it it just redirects to a Sandbox dashboard No shipping or closing the order was done In the other account I can see the order. It's not paid yet - is this a limitation? But when I query https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/sell/fulfillment/v1/order?limit=50&offset=0 (with proper headers) the result is Success (200), but with 0 orders Is it supposed to work like this? What can I be doing wrong? Will provide more info if needed Thank you
fulfillment apimip
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jcz9109 avatar image
0 Likes"
jcz9109 answered ·
Also checked - I'm able to pull basic data and they match the account that should have those orders, so it checks out. It seems it all checks out ... except the empty result :/

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jcz9109 avatar image
0 Likes"
jcz9109 answered ·
So PayPal payment is still processing Tried another payment and this time PayPal payments do not work at all - again Tried setting the other with Mark as paid by buyer + Mark as payment received with seller -> still 0 results from API Tried setting an order with Mark as dispatched with seller -> still 0 results from API

jcz9109 avatar image
0 Likes"
jcz9109 answered ·
Just for future reference - even if you have turned off transaction verification, you still need to manually accept the payment in Paypal with the Sandbox business account Still waiting in "payment is being processed through Paypal" though

jcz9109 avatar image
0 Likes"
jcz9109 answered ·
Nevermind, just noticed "Note: The Fulfillment API covers only the transactions that have completed the checkout process. This includes both paid purchases and purchases that do not require upfront payment (such as COD). However, the API does not cover pending payment purchases that require upfront payment before shipment." Hope the payment will be working, it's been an hour and still "processing"

jcz9109 avatar image
0 Likes"
jcz9109 answered ·
So I tried to pay the order, got all the way through PayPal (using PayPal sandbox account) back go Ebay page with error 70205 But now it shows as "payment is being processed through Paypal", not sure it eventually will be, for now the API still returns 0 orders

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.