question

seahorseinternational avatar image
0 Likes"
seahorseinternational asked

Offers Sent to Interested Buyers - Which API

Ebay allows a seller to send up to 10 offers per item to watchers of that item. These offers sent to interested buyers have an expiration date/time and will prevent revising an item until the interested buyer responds or the 48 hour time period for the offer expires. Which API will return these offers sent to interested buyers?
offers
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
seahorseinternational avatar image
0 Likes"
seahorseinternational answered
I've searched the API documentation for this (see above / original question). Maybe I'm searching or looking for the wrong word for this. Any ideas? If you use any of the REVISE type calls and get an ebay response that the listing could not be revised because a variety of reasons, how would you go about handling this. I'm trying to prevent a user from spending time editing if they ultimately can't make the change. Thanks if you have any ideas.
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.