question

lazc_41 avatar image
0 Likes"
lazc_41 asked

What is the API equivalence of eBay Show Only filters (Completed,Sold,..)

Hello, I am trying to refine my search using item filters on the current api's. But i couldn't find how to filter search using "not completed but sold " . Corresponding browser search is looks like this "LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=0" . Thank you,
search apisold items
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lazc_41 avatar image
0 Likes"
lazc_41 answered
Hello @sanjeev_developersupport , Thank you for responding. I want to use ebay api's to search products, but i also want to use some filters to refine my search on ebay. I searched on ebay api documentation but couldn't find "Completed" filter and "Sold" filter options. Which corresponds "LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=0" this two options in address bar of browser. Simple question is how i can refine my ebay searches using filters with ebay api's and get data from ebay. Best Regards,
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
From the Finding API, you'll probably want to use **findItemsAdvanced** for active listings, and **findCompletedItems** for ended listings. The latter also has an option for limiting to sold-only items.
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.